2022 Conforming Mortgage Loan Limits
(Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac)
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Increase Loan Limits from $548,250 to $647,200.
- High-Cost Areas: The new ceiling loan limit for one-unit properties will be $970,800, which is 150 percent of $647,200.
FHA & VA
- The Federal Housing Agency (FHA) has raised its loan limit by 7.4% to a maximum amount of $356,362 in most areas.
- High Cost Areas: In certain high cost areas, it’s $822,375.
- FHA & VA loan limits are determined by statistical data on a county by county basis.
- Visit https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/hicostlook.cfm to determine loan limits for 1-4 family properties by county.
Max Rehab Costs Limited 203K
Increased from $35,000 to $50,00 in Qualified Opportunity Zones only effective with case numbers assigned from December 16, 2019 – December 31, 2028.
Effective January 2022